Disclosures and Disclaimers
We request you to visit [insert link], which will enlighten you about the disclosures and disclaimers with respect to our website. Apart from the disclosures already provided for on our Disclosure page, please also see the terms stipulated below. You are valued user of our website and we welcome you to use our website and related services to help you grow your investment. In the same light, we expect the following from you:
- You guarantee that you are of legal age and therefore eligible to enter into this agreement. If you are not of legal age, then it will be understood that your parent or guardian has expressly consented to these Terms on your behalf. The full responsibility of obtaining such express consent from the parent or guardian allowing shall be solely yours.
- You shall not cause any hindrance to the working of the website or restrict a third party from using our website, attempt to reverse engineer, attempt to violate the security of the website, exploit any of the content commercially, forward content for mass distribution, post content on other website, delete or modify any portion of the website.
The permission to use the Website granted by these Terms shall automatically terminate if you breach any of these Terms.
Our Intellectual Property includes all text, images, illustrations, logos, content, design, content and other materials on this website. Our intellectual property is protected by Indian and international laws, including copyright, trademark and other relevant laws.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites, and you will be redirected to such third party websites not controlled by upon clicking on such hyperlinks. Please know that we shall not be responsible for your usage and the consequences for your usage of third party website.
As described above, our service on the website includes [describe in detail] The process is as follows:
- Creation account
- Agreement on the quantity and price
- Sign Letter of Intent between the buyer and seller
- Know-Your-Customer (KYC) verification process
- Payment for the price of shares
- Share transfer from seller to buyer
We make our best effort to provide you with flawless process. However, in case the payment has been received but the shares are not transferred due to technical reasons, we shall refund the entire amount to the payment source within 5 working days.
If the payment and share transfer is complete, we will deliver the shares to the buyer through demat. We shall not be responsible if the details provided by you are incorrect. Apart from the above-mentioned services, we also help the investors/ purchasers of securities to liquidate their shares. Any modifications to the order can be made only at our sole discretion.
You can cancel an order before payment. Upon initiation of payment, any request for cancellation may not be possible, however, we shall make best efforts to do so.
Transfer of securities
We generally take 96 working hours to deliver securities to the buyer, however, this is subject to any delay which may occur. We shall notify you about the status of your securities on our website. You may reach out to us for further details with respect to the same.
Please note that we do not have any return policy and any order made by you cannot be refunded or exchanged but can only be cancelled as per the cancellation policy above.
Term and Termination
If you have any questions, feedback, or complaint, get in touch with us at our email address: email@example.com